I have only watched like10 minutes, but believe me, it's enough to have pretty strong opinions.
1. WHY IS EVERYONE SO UGLY? Ok, the girls aren't that ugly, but the BOYS ARE DISGUSTINGLY GROSS. Plus I think they're like, 12.
2. I don't think a lesbian cheerleader would take two straight male friends, especially one that is a perv, to any sort of gay shindig. So way to be lazy and fail writers.
3. oh yeah, and they have pretty much copied the British pilot as well. Except the music is bad, and there are no boobs or swears. Seriously, someone says "dinglely".
4. The guy who plays Chris is especially ugly and no grown woman would want to tap that.
5. Who says "narcotics"? I mean, I am not a teenager anymore but I'm pretty sure that's not the slang these days.
6. EW NOW UGLY TONY IS SINGING AND IT IS MAKING MY VAGINA CRAWL UP INSIDE ITSELF. I AM PRETTY SURE THAT IS NOT HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO FEEL.
7. Seriously. Lamest, effing slang I have ever heard. The writers clearly have no idea how real American teenagers talk.
Ugh, it was seriously WORSE than I thought it would be.